Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is the date for 2016?
- A: Monday, November 14, 2016.
- Q: Who is eligible for the free "thank you" dinner?
- A: Any person who has served in the US Military (retirees, veterans, active duty, National Guard or Reserves).
- Q: Why does Golden Corral provide this dinner?
- A: Our Corporation is very proud of the men and women who are serving and who have served, and we are honored to offer this special night to congratulate them in person.
- Q: Can I bring my family?
- A: We know that spouses, children, mothers and fathers deserve a heart-felt thank you, too, for their own personal sacrifices here at home. Family and friends are welcome to come join the celebration for our military heroes; however, the free 'thank you' dinner is for the person who served. Other guests will pay the regular dinner menu pricing.
- Q: Can I have a rain check for another night?
- A: There are no rain checks for November 14. We hope you can arrange your schedule to join us.
- Q: Can I have my free "thank you" meal as a take-out meal?
- A: There are no take-out meals associated with this dinner as most veterans feel that this is a great opportunity to renew old friendships, make new friends, and simply enjoy the evening as Golden Corral's special guest.
- Q: How many meals has Golden Corral served over the past 15 years?
- A: Golden Corral restaurants have served over 4.7 million free 'thank you' meals to our heroes in the military over the past 15 years.
- Q: How much has Golden Corral donated to the Disabled American Veterans over the past 15 years?
- A: Golden Corral restaurants and their guests have donated over $11.5 million dollars to the Disabled American Veterans organization in the past 15 years.
Golden Corral would like to thank the following food, beverage, and equipment suppliers who generously pledged contributions to support the Military Appreciation Night free "thank you" dinner for our nation’s military men and women in 2015.
ACOSTA All American Seasonings, Inc. Atalanta Barilla America Berner International Biery Cheese Bush Brothers & Company C.H. Guenther & Son, Inc. Camerican International, Inc. Captive Aire Systems Carbon’s Golden Malted Cascades Tissue Group, IFC Chain Account Services Cheryl's Cookies Classic Graphics Cobb Sign Co Inc ConAgra Foods Corey Brothers, Inc. Custom Culinary Custom Foods of America Darifair Foods Inc. Design Food Groups Domino Foods, Inc. Dr. Pepper Elite Spice
Food Concept Specialists, Inc. Food Source Georgia-Pacific Grasmick Produce Great Lakes Cheese Hobart Honeycutt Produce House-Autry Mills Houston Avocado Company Inno-Pak Jagger Cone Company Ken's Kent Precision Foods Kikkoman Sales USA Kitchen Resource Group Kraft Heinz Lee Kum Kee Lesaffre Yeast Corporation Mar Jac Poultry Maritime Products International MIDAS Foods International National Frozen Foods Corp. Newly Weds Foods Norpac Foods NuCo2
PanaPesca USA Pacific Seafood Co., Inc. Paseo del Rio Brands PEPSICO Pilgrim's Pineland Farms Poynter Sales & Marketing Rich Products Royal Paper Products Inc. Saputo Dairy Foods Sirna & Sons Produce Smithfield Southeastern Mills Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. Sugar Creek Foods Int'l Sun-Maid Growers of California Swaggerty Sausage Co. TW Garner Food Company Tampa Maid Foods, LLC The Garden Wholesale Trident Seafoods The Vollrath Company Tyson Foods, Inc. Ventura Foods Wampler's Farm Sausage