Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is the date for 2017?
- A: Monday, November 13, 2017.
- Q: Who is eligible for the free "thank you" dinner?
- A: Any person who has served in the US Military (retirees, veterans, active duty, National Guard or Reserves).
- Q: Why does Golden Corral provide this dinner?
- A: Our Corporation is very proud of the men and women who are serving and who have served, and we are honored to offer this special night to congratulate them in person.
- Q: Can I bring my family?
- A: We know that spouses, children, mothers and fathers deserve a heart-felt thank you, too, for their own personal sacrifices here at home. Family and friends are welcome to come join the celebration for our military heroes; however, the free 'thank you' dinner is for the person who served. Other guests will pay the regular dinner menu pricing.
- Q: Can I have a rain check for another night?
- A: There are no rain checks for November 13. We hope you can arrange your schedule to join us.
- Q: Can I have my free "thank you" meal as a take-out meal?
- A: There are no take-out meals associated with this dinner as most veterans feel that this is a great opportunity to renew old friendships, make new friends, and simply enjoy the evening as Golden Corral's special guest.
- Q: How many meals has Golden Corral served over the past 16 years?
- A: Golden Corral restaurants have served over 5.1 million free 'thank you' meals to our heroes in the military over the past 16 years.
- Q: How much has Golden Corral donated to the Disabled American Veterans over the past 16 years?
- A: Golden Corral restaurants and their guests have donated over $12.9 million dollars to the Disabled American Veterans organization in the past 16 years.
Golden Corral would like to thank the following food and equipment suppliers who have generously pledged contributions to support the Military Appreciation Night free 'thank you' dinner for our nation's military men and women scheduled for November 14, 2016.
We have the following platinum, gold and bronze sponsors who are participating:
Royal Cup Coffee & Tea
$15,000 - $20,000 Gold level
Rothbury Farms Custom Blends
$10,000 Silver level
$5,000 Bronze level
National Beef Packing Co.
Pizzazzy Foods Inc