Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is the date for 2015?
- A: Monday, November 16, 2015
- Q: What identification do I need to provide?
- A: No identification is required for the service member.
- Q: Who is eligible for the free "thank you" dinner?
- A: Any person who has served in the US Military (retirees, veterans, active duty, National Guard or Reserves)
- Q: Why does Golden Corral provide this dinner?
- A: Our Corporation is very proud of the men and women who are serving and who have served, and we are honored to offer this special night to congratulate them in person.
- Q: Can I bring my family?
- A: We know that spouses, children, mothers and fathers deserve a heart-felt thank you, too, for their own personal sacrifices here at home. Family and friends are welcome to come join the celebration for our military heroes; however, the free 'thank you' dinner is for the person who served. Other guests will pay the regular dinner menu pricing.
- Q: Can I have a rain check for another night?
- A: There are no rain checks for November 16. We hope you can arrange your schedule to join us.
- Q: Can I have my free "thank you" meal as a take-out meal?
- A: There are no take-out meals associated with this dinner as most veterans feel that this is a great opportunity to renew old friendships, make new friends, and simply enjoy the evening as Golden Corral's special guest.
- Q: How many meals has Golden Corral served over the past 14 years of Military Appreciation Monday?
- A: Golden Corral restaurants have served over 4.5 million free 'thank you' meals to our heroes in the military over the past 14 years.
- Q: How much has Golden Corral donated to the Disabled American Veterans over the past 14 years?
- A: Golden Corral restaurants and their guests have donated over $10 million dollars to the Disabled American Veterans organization in the past 14 years.
Our 2014 Sponsors
Golden Corral would like to thank the food and equipment vendors who have contributed so generously to the Military Appreciation Monday project.
Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze Sponsors:
All American Seasonings Atalanta Araz Nut Co Barilla America Barilla Pasta Bay Valley Foods Besnard & Associates Insurance Blazer Wilkerson Bush Brothers & Co C F Sauer Foodservice C H Guenther & Son C & M Fine Pack Camerican Int'l Captive Aire Cargill Foodservice North American Cascades Tissue Group Case Farms Cheryl's Cookies Circle City Produce Classic Graphics Coastal Sunbelt Produce ConAgra Foods Corey Brothers Produce Custom Culinary Custom Foods of America Darifair Foods Donino Foods Dr Pepper Duskie - Utsey, Inc
Elite Spice Follett Corp Food Source General Mills Georgia-Pacific Golding Farms Foods Grasmick Produce Great Lakes Cheese Griffith Laboratories, USA Gulf Coast Produce Happy Chef Uniforms Hobart/ITN Food Equipment Honeycutt Produce House-Autry Mills Houston Avocado Co Jagger Cone Co Kellogg's Ken’s Foods Kent Precision Foods Group Kikkoman Sales USA Larry's Sausage Lee Kum Kee USA Lesaffre Yeast Corp LMHT Associates Maritime Products Int'l McCain Foods McClancy Seasoning Co Midas Foods Int'l National Frozen Foods National Produce Consultants
Newly Weds Foods Percivall Advertising Piazza Produce Pilgrim's Pride Pineland Farms Pizzazzy Foods Inc Poynter Sales & Marketing Produce Source Partners Quick Color Graphics Rich's Royal Paper Products John B Sanfilippo & Sons Saputo Diary Foods Sara Lee Products J R Simplot Co Sirna & Sons Produce Smithfield Farmland Southeastern Mills Snyders-Lance Sugar Creek Foods Int'l Sun Maid Growers of CA Swaggerty Sausage T Marzetti Company T W Garner Food Co Tampa Maid Foods The Garden Wholesale The Hillshire Brands Trident Seafood The Vollrath Co Wampler's Farm Sausage