Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is the date for 2013?
- A: Monday, November 11, 2013
- Q: What identification do I need to provide?
- A: No identification is required for the service member.
- Q: Who is eligible for the free "thank you" dinner?
- A: Any person who has served in the US Military (retirees, veterans, active duty, National Guard or Reserves)
- Q: Why does Golden Corral provide this dinner?
- A: Our Corporation is very proud of the men and women who are serving and who have served, and we are honored to offer this special night to congratulate them in person.
- Q: Can I bring my family?
- We know that spouses, children, mothers and fathers deserve a heart-felt thank you, too, for their own personal sacrifices here at home. Family and friends are welcome to come join the celebration for our military heroes; however, the free 'thank you' dinner is for the person who served. Other guests will pay the regular dinner menu pricing.
- Q: Can I have a rain check for another night?
- A: There are no rain checks for November 11. We hope you can arrange your schedule to join us.
- Q: Can I have my free "thank you" meal as a take-out meal?
- A: There are no take-out meals associated with this dinner as most veterans feel that this is a great opportunity to renew old friendships, make new friends, and simply enjoy the evening as Golden Corral's special guest.
- Q: How many meals has Golden Corral served over the past 12 years of Military Appreciation Monday?
- A: Golden Corral restaurants have served over 3.7 million free 'thank you' meals to our heroes in the military over the past 12 years.
- Q: How much has Golden Corral donated to the Disabled American Veterans over the past 12 years?
- A: Golden Corral restaurants and their guests have donated over $7.4 million dollars to the Disabled American Veterans organization in the past 12 years.
Our 2012 Sponsors
Golden Corral would like to thank the food and equipment vendors who have contributed so generously to the Military Appreciation Monday project.
Platinum and Gold Sponsors:
All American Seasonings
Adcance Pierre Foods
Azar Nut Company
C H Guenther & Sons
Carolina Foods, Inc.
Cargill Food Service
Cascades Tissue Group
DW Fine Pack
Farmer John/Clougherty Packing
Food Sales East Carolina
Jagger Cone Company
Lesaffre Yeast Corp
Maritime Products International
MIDAS Foods International
Pizzazzy Foods, Inc.
T W Garner
Tampa Maid Foods