Company Support Center
Company Support Center
Headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, Golden Corral is structured so that decisions are made at the closest level to our guests. Company and franchise restaurants have a dedicated support team to assist each restaurant in achieving its full potential. Leading all of our Golden Corral restaurant operations is a Sr. Vice President of Operations with divisions and districts supporting field operations. District Managers lead our company-operated restaurants while Franchise Business Consultants provide support to our franchise restaurants.
At the Company Support Center in Raleigh, NC, there are seven functions that report directly to the President and CEO. The seven functions are Operations, Development, Marketing, Human Resources, Legal, Finance, and Franchise Development. Company Support Center departments are located at 5151 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh.
The Golden Corral Center for Training and Development provides extensive training to prepare both company and franchise restaurant management candidates to succeed in the Golden Corral system, in addition to providing skills and resources to prepare and cross-train our restaurant team members. Additionally, they offer continuing development for restaurant managers, trainers and multi-unit managers.
Buffet of Benefits – Company Support Center
We believe that providing a quality benefit program is just as important as compensation. Golden Corral offers a variety of benefits designed to protect you and your family.
- Medical/Hospital Insurance (Your choice from two different plans)
- Prescription Drug Program (Retail and mail-order benefits)
- Dental Plan (Your choice from two dental plans)
- Golden Retirement Income Plan
This tax-deferred savings plan allows you to contribute up to 25% or annual limits set by the IRS (whichever is less) of your base salary and bonuses. The company matches dollar for dollar up to 4% of base salary and 50 cents of each dollar up to 4% of bonus. Employees are fully vested after three years.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance (Company paid)
- Life Insurance (Company paid) Supplemental portable insurance is also available to purchase for additional coverage for the employee and dependents.
- Vacation: 1-2 years of service: 2 weeks vacation
3-9 years of service: 3 weeks vacation
10+ years of service: 4 weeks vacation
- Employee Education Assistance
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- 9 Paid Days Off for Holidays