Our Mission And Beliefs
Our culture rewards the talent and contribution of our people. We never stop striving to improve and we recognize that all of our accomplishments and success of our business is a direct result of the hard work of our talented managers and co-workers. We value integrity, a strong work ethic, drive, and a sense of hospitality. People truly are our most important resource and rewards are unlimited.
To be the leader in family dining by making pleasurable dining affordable for every guest, at every restaurant, every day.
“Making Pleasurable Dining Affordable”
- We build our business on service to others.
- We treat customers as we would guests in our homes.
- We strive to always provide value that is unequaled.
- We value the diversity of our employees, franchisees, guests, and suppliers by demonstrating respect for the individual and providing meaningful work opportunities.
- We foster the betterment of our people by promoting education, strong work ethics and investment in personal growth.
- We promote good health, high personal integrity, the free enterprise system, good citizenship, and personal ownership.
- We are proud of the total product we offer our customers, strive to be the best in class and we are relentlessly committed to insure the standards are met.
- We never stop striving to improve.
- We are honest in all that we do.
- We remember to give thanks to God for the opportunities given to us.
“To be a place where the genuine care and satisfaction of our guest is our greatest purpose.”
At Golden Corral, we value the diversity of our employees, franchises, guests and suppliers by respecting the individual through communicating and providing a meaningful, inclusive environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to be successful and productive.