Fall Football Sweeps and Instant Win
NO PURCHASE OR SCAN REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Fall Football Sweeps and Instant Win (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Venture, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”), HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. You must either have or create a Coca-Cola account (each an “Account”) before participating. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. The Promotion consists of an Instant Win game (the “Instant Win Game”) and a Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). Depending on the location where you see advertising and the URL at which you enter, you may be playing for different Instant Win Game prizing. See details of “prize pools” below. The NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way.
2. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential Grand Prize winner must consent to a confidential background check to confirm his or her (and guest’s) eligibility, suitability for the prize experience, and compliance with these Official Rules. Due to the nature of the Grand Prize offered, if a background check reveals that a potential winner or his/her guest has engaged in conduct that could potentially harm a celebrity or damage the reputation of or reflect unfavorably on Sponsor or any of the Released Parties, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion, the potential winner may be disqualified.
4. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), August 5, 2019 and ends at 12:59 p.m. ET, October 21, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
For purposes of the “National” prize pool of Instant Win Game prizes, the Promotion Period is comprised of 11 weeks, each a “Week” and different prizes will be available each week, while supplies last. Each Week begins at 1:00 p.m. ET on a Monday and ends the following Monday afternoon at 12:59 p.m. ET (except on Labor Day – see chart). See chart below for prize distribution and possible options, while supplies last.
5. How to Enter: There are 3 ways to participate in this Promotion. You may see advertising in certain locations or on cups or posters that will direct you to one of these methods of entry:
If you want to participate via scanning an icon, method 5 a or b, below, you must have a smart phone with mobile web capabilities (each a “Device”) before participating. Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for participating via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier’s pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
a) Scanning a sip & scan® icon on www.coke.com/football: During the Promotion Period, visit www.coke.com/football and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Then, use your Device to scan a sip & scan® icon found on participating CocaCola® or Coca-Cola Zero Sugar® product packaging (see list here: https://us.cocacola.com/participating-brands/). You will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes for the Grand Prize and one Instant Win Game play for the “National” prize pool. Take the steps to play the Instant Win Game and you will be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes. If you win, you may be offered a choice of prizes from the “National” prize pool prizes available at that time, while supplies last. If you are offered a choice, select the prize you would like from between the two offered.
b) Scanning a sip & scan® icon on www.coke.com/goldencorral: During the Promotion Period, visit www.coke.com/goldencorral and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Then, use your Device to scan a sip & scan® icon found on participating Coca-Cola® or Coca-Cola Zero Sugar® product packaging (see list here: https://us.coca-cola.com/participating-brands/). You will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes and one Instant Win Game play for the “Golden Corral” prize pool. You will be notified if you are a winner of one of the Golden Corral prize pool Instant Win prizes.
c) Free Online Method of Play for the Applicable Prize Pool Instant Win Prizes: During the Promotion Period, to play without making a purchase, using a Device, or scanning an icon, visit either www.coke.com/football or www.coke.com/goldencorral and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Then CLICK HERE and you will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes and one Instant Win Game play for the applicable Instant Win Game prize pool. Take the steps to play the Instant Win Game and you will be notified if you are a winner of one of the Instant Win prizes. If you played the “National” Instant Win Game and you won, you may be offered a choice of prizes from the “National” prize pool prizes available at that time, while supplies last. If you are offered a choice, select the prize you would like from between the two offered.
Limit: Up to a maximum of 1 Sweepstakes entry and 1 Instant Win Game play per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry or prize pool. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries/plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, Accounts, Devices, registrations or logins, prize pools, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries/plays and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry/play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries/plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry/play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter/play will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
6. ALL POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNERS AND SWEEPSTAKES WINNER ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE INSTANT WIN GAME SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Promotion Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For the Instant Win Game: There will be 78,320 random, computer-generated winning times for “National” prize pool prizes during the Promotion Period, 1 for each of the “National” Instant Win Game prizes below. See chart below for details of weekly prize options, while supplies last. There will be 250 random, computer-generated winning times for “Golden Corral” prize pool prizes during the Promotion Period, 1 for each of the “Golden Corral” Instant Win Game prizes below. If you are the first player to play the Promotion at or after one of the randomly-generated times for the applicable prize pool, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated and/or you will be able to select your prize from the available options offered, while supplies last and if applicable. For the Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner on or around October 22, 2019, from all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone. For All Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”) including consent to agree to a confidential background check, in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If any potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information (when applicable) within the required time period, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits prize. If the background check reveals that the potential Grand Prize winner has engaged in conduct that could potentially harm a celebrity or could damage the reputation of Sponsor or any of the Released Parties, as determined by Sponsor and ESPN in their sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify potential winner. In the event that a potential winner of any prize valued at more than $25 is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, if time permits, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Non-travel prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion. Unclaimed or forfeited prizes worth $25 or less will remain unawarded.
a. Sweepstakes Prize:
1 GRAND PRIZE: College GameDay Trip. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,300. See additional details below.
Sponsor reserves the right to conduct, or allow ESPN and/or Administrator to conduct, a background check of any and all records of the potential Grand Prize winner/travel companion, including without limitation, checking publicly available information contained in civil and criminal court records, police reports, and social media. To the extent necessary under law, potential Grand Prize winners/travel companion shall authorize this background check and acknowledge that Sponsor/ESPN has a legitimate business need for such background check. Sponsor/ESPN may also take all steps necessary to corroborate any information provided to Sponsor/ESPN by potential Grand Prize winner/travel companion in his/her interview. In that regard, potential Grand Prize winner/travel companion will be obligated to provide necessary contacts and information (including but not limited to full legal name, home address, telephone number, Social Security Number, and date of birth) so that Sponsor/ESPN/Administrator may conduct such investigation. Sponsor/ESPN reserves the right (in their sole discretion) to disqualify individual potential Grand Prize winner/travel companion based on the background check. For clarity, disqualification of a potential Grand Prize winner will result in the automatic disqualification of the applicable travel companion. A trip package for 2 to the location of a College GameDay experience in 2020, date, city, and game determined by ESPN and Sponsor, in their sole discretion. Prize package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home on Delta Airlines (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to the destination city using Delta Airlines vouchers (see additional disclosures below); 2 nights’ accommodations at Sponsor’s choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); 2 tickets to the applicable game (date, game, and seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); access for 2 to the College GameDay experience; and travel agent services. Travel must take place on the dates specified by Sponsor and surrounding the applicable game/experience or winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety. Winner and guest must travel together on same itinerary. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner’s residence, winner will be provided $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. Sponsor is not responsible if game, experience, or any other scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner’s guest must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), he or she must be at least 13 years old and winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of game/experience. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
Terms and conditions apply, including the following:
1. Reservations/Ticketing: Reservations must be made and tickets issued prior to departure. Tickets must be issued within 24 hours of making reservations. Reservations made on delta.com must be ticketed at time of reservation. The number of seats available for this offer is limited.
2. Certificate Validity: Certificate must be redeemed and ticket issued by the date stated above. Extensions will not be granted under any circumstances.
3. Booking Class: Refer to the Certificate Summary above. If this certificate is valid for travel in Delta Comfort+® both W and L class must be available to confirm a Delta Comfort+® seat.
4. Fare Basis Code: *GRATIS (*Insert applicable booking class. Ex: YGRATIS).
5. Minimum Stay: None.
6. Maximum Stay: Travel must be completed within 331 days of the booking date.
7. Blackout dates: None
8. Itinerary: Stopovers, open segments and wait listing are not permitted, in addition if this certificate is valid for roundtrip travel, circle and double open-jaw trips are not permitted. For certificates that are valid for roundtrip travel, single legal open-jaw itineraries are permitted.
9. Carrier Combinations: The use multiple marketing carriers is not allowed, all ticketing must be complete using a single marketing carrier from origin to destination.
10. Stopovers: Stopovers of more than 4 hours for domestic travel or 24 hours for transoceanic travel are not permitted.
11. Routing: Travel on DL is valid via DL published routings on DL published fares for the permitted area of travel for this certificate. If this certificate is valid for international travel, non-DL operated flights, if permitted, are only valid for Transatlantic travel between the US (including Puerto Rico)/Canada/Mexico and Europe/Middle East/Africa. Schedules are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice. Involuntary denied boarding compensation, if applicable, will not be paid.
12. Transferability: The certificate is transferable only if it is not associated with an individual’s name. Exception: If the certificate is issued in an individual’s name, the certificate may be used by a different person as long as the original recipient is traveling with that person in the same reservation. Certificates may not be transferred for cash or any other consideration. Purchased and/or auctioned certificates are subject to confiscation and travel will not be permitted.
13. Taxes/Fees: Additional taxes/fees/surcharges/inspection and security fees may apply. PFCs do not apply. Any tax liability or other government imposed fees are the responsibility of the user.
14. Changes/Refunds: Once ticketed, tickets are nonrefundable after risk free cancel expires. Changes are permitted for a fee, the fee is based upon the ticketed origin and destination, provided the new itinerary meets all provisions of the program.
15. Baggage Fees: Standard baggage fees apply and are the responsibility of the passenger.
16. Upgrades: Not permitted.
17. Combinability: This certificate may not be combined with any other discount, promotional fare also known as a web fare, infant fare, child fare, senior fare, e-cert, coupon, certificate, ticket designator, reference code, upgrades, promotions or group fares. This certificate only permits travel on a single marketing carrier in each direction, use of multiple marketing carriers in the same direction of travel is not permitted.
18. Certificate offer: Limit of one ticket per certificate. Certificate has zero cash value, will be deemed fully used upon surrender and will not be honored retroactively or in connection with the exchange of any wholly or partially unused ticket. Certificate will not be replaced and cannot be requested. The use of the certificate offer embodied herein by anyone other than Delta in any advertisement for any purpose, or the purchase or other acquisition of certificates by persons or entities in the travel service business is strictly prohibited and will render the certificate VOID.
19. SkyMiles: SkyMiles mileage credit will NOT be awarded for travel with this certificate.
20. Certificate Expiration: Certificate expiration is as of midnight Eastern Standard Time on the date note above. Travel must be ticketed prior to the certificate expiration date.
21. Ticket Validity: Once ticketed; ticket validity is limited please click here for further details. Miscellaneous: This certificate is not valid with miscellaneous charge orders, travel credit vouchers, gift certificates or prepaid tickets. Tickets by mail are permitted, a paper ticket fee will apply. The number of seats available for use with this authorization is limited. Other conditions may apply. Delta is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules, and these program terms and conditions may be changed by Delta prior to usage and without advance notice.
The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
b. National Prize Pool Instant Win Game Prizes (see totals below and distribution dates in chart):
60 TO GO TABLE PRIZES: A To Go Table. ARV: $56.50.
60 FOLD UP LOUNGE CHAIR PRIZES: A Fold Up Lounge Chair. ARV: $42.
500 BLUETOOTH SPEAKER PRIZES: A Bluetooth Speaker. ARV: $25.
800 INFLATABLE FOOTBALL PRIZES: An Inflatable Football. ARV: $23.
1,000 EARBUDS PRIZES: A Set of Earbuds. ARV: $20.
2,100 INSULATED TUMBLER PRIZES: An Insulated Tumbler. ARV: $12.
2,200 COLLAPSIBLE PHONE GRIP PRIZES: A Collapsible Phone Grip. ARV: $10.
5,000 $10 UBER EATS PRIZES: A $10 Uber Eats Gift Card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $10.
5,000 $10 AMAZON.COM GIFT CARD* PRIZES: A $10 Amazon.com Gift Card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $10. *Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal.
11,600 $5 AMAZON.COM GIFT CARD* PRIZES: A $5 Amazon.com Gift Card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $5. *Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal.
50,000 $1 OFF SHARE A COKE PRIZES: A digital code valid for $1 off a purchase at www.cokestore.com, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $1.
The odds of winning a National Prize Pool Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays for this prize pool.
c. Golden Corral Prize Pool Instant Win Game Prizes:
250 GOLDEN CORRAL INSTANT WIN PRIZES: A $10 Golden Corral gift card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $10.
The odds of winning a Golden Corral Prize Pool Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays for this prize pool.
For All Prizes: All details of each prize determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 Sweepstakes Prize and up to 1 of each Instant Win Game Prize per Week per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $317,810.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, The NFL Entities, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Promotion has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual outof-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Promotion Results: For a list of major prize winners, visit http://bit.ly/2Nn0K42. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
ABBREVIATED RULES for TV and Radio
*NO PURCHASE OR SCAN NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 US (or DC), 13 YEARS OR OLDER. Must have Coca-Cola Account. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Promotion ends 10/21/19 at 12:59 p.m. ET. For rules, free method of entry, prizes, odds, and complete details, visit www.coke.com/football. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company.
ABBREVIATED RULES for Print
*NO PURCHASE OR SCAN NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 US (or DC), 13 YEARS OR OLDER. Must have Coca-Cola account to play. Device required for some prizes. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Promotion ends 10/21/19 at 12:59 p.m. ET. For Official Rules, free method of entry, prize descriptions, odds disclosures, and complete details, visit www.coke.com/football. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Abbreviated rules for online Ads – Banner
*NO PURCHASE OR SCAN NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. Must have Coca-Cola account to play. Device required for some prizes. Ends 10/21/19 at 12:59 p.m. ET. For rules, free method of entry, and complete details, visit www.coke.com/football. Void where prohibited.
Abbreviated Rules for online Ads – Not a Banner
*NO PURCHASE OR SCAN NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. Legal residents of 50 US (or DC), 13 years or older. Must have Coca-Cola Account. Ends 10/21/19 at 12:59 p.m. ET. For rules, free method of entry, and complete details, visit www.coke.com/football. Void where prohibited.
Abbreviated Rules for TILE
*Ends 10/21/19 at 12:59 p.m. ET. NO PURCHASE OR SCAN NECESSARY. CLICK HERE for rules, free method of entry, & all details.