Golden Corral® Camp Corral Racing Sweepstakes
A PURCHASE, DONATION, OR RESTAURANT VISITATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) PROMOTION PERIOD: Coca-Cola Presents the Golden Corral® Camp Corral Racing Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) starts on May 22, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 30, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Promotion Period”). The Sponsor runs the official clock for the Sweepstakes and will solely determine the time by which an entry is received.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia who at time of entry are 18 years of age or older. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (the “Sponsor”), Coca-Cola Bottlers, Golden Corral Corporation, (“Golden Corral”), Speedway Motorsports, LLC, it’s property owners, National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC (“NASCAR”), Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising, promotion, and internet agencies, suppliers and any other companies engaged in the development, administration, production, fulfillment or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each entrant (the “Entrant” or “Participant”) by participating in the Promotion agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes as further detailed below:
Via Online Donation to Camp Corral
During the Promotion Period, access the Camp Corral online donation form by scanning the Quick Response (“QR”) code found on advertising materials at participating Golden Corral® locations (corporate or franchisee-operated) with your web-enabled mobile device. After making a one-time donation (of any amount), you will automatically receive one (1) entry (the “App Entry”) into the Sweepstakes.
When using a web-enabled mobile device, message and data rates may apply. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
Via Mail (without making a restaurant visit or a donation):
To enter without making a restaurant visit or making a donation, handprint in English in black ink on a 3”x 5” piece of paper your complete name, mailing address, mobile phone number, email address, and date of birth and then mail it in a properly stamped envelope to “Coca-Cola Presents Golden Corral Camp Corral Racing Sweepstakes, PO Box 488, Syosset, NY 11791-0488” (the “Mail-in Entry”). To be entered into the Sweepstakes drawing as further detailed below in Rule #4, the Mail-in Entry must be postmarked by 7/31/2023 and received by 8/7/2023. Mail-in Entries that are not in the format specified above, that are illegible, incomplete, postage due, late, or inaccurate are void. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Any entry information collected for/from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into; requests for confirmation of receipt of Mail-in Entries will not be acknowledged.
The App Entry and Mail-in Entry noted above are collectively referred to as an “Entry”. Regardless of method of entry, there is a limit of one (1) Entry per Entrant throughout the Sweepstakes Period. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Except where prohibited by law, Entrants irrevocably grant to Sponsor, its affiliates, agents and licensees, the royalty-free right and permission to unconditionally reproduce, store, transmit, publish, display, use or reuse your name and prize information, as well as any other information or materials arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes for advertising, promotional, commercial, publicity and/or any other purposes (without limitation), in any and all media now or hereafter known, in any language, throughout the world, and in any manner without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation of Entrant. Unless prohibited by law, Entrants waive any rights of privacy, rights of publicity, intellectual property rights, and other rights that may preclude Sponsor from using or disclosing all or any part of your Entry in any manner and for any purpose. By participating, Entrants further release Sponsor from any future claims arising out of any use or disclosure of Entrants participation consistent with these Official Rules. By participating, Entrants acknowledge and agree that Entrants will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for participation or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules, whether chosen as a winner or not. Entrants further agree that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
4) SWEEPSTAKES RANDOM DRAWING: The Sweepstakes random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator on or about August 10, 2023, from all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules.
5) PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: A 4-day/3-night VIP Racing Experience for the winner and up to three (3) guests to attend the Bank of America ROVALTM 400 race (from October 6 – October 9, 2023) at the Charlotte Motor Speedway, Charlotte, North Carolina. The Grand Prize includes roundtrip coach airfare awarded in the form of four (4) Delta Air Lines vouchers, three (3) nights’ hotel accommodations of Sponsor’s choosing (one (1) room, quad occupancy), and event access for four (4) at the Saturday, Drive for the Cure 250™ race and Sunday, Bank of America Roval™ 400 race. ARV: $3,450. Five (5) First Prizes: A Coca-Cola autographed mini racing helmet. ARV: $50 each. Total ARV: $250. Twenty-Five (25) Second Prizes: A $25 Golden Corral Gift Card. Total Value: $625. The Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in the Sweepstakes is $4,075. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
6) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Gift cards and tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer, and winner and guest, as applicable, agree to comply with such terms and conditions. Exact location of seats to be determined solely by Sponsor. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right, where lawful to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Prize may not be sold, bartered, or exchanged by winner. Sponsor and Administrator make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes. At Sponsors’ sole discretion, Prizes may vary from what has been advertised, pictured, etc. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize.
Travel must be made through the Administrator or Administrator’s travel agent and is subject to the restrictions in these Official Rules. Airline vouchers are valid only on Delta Air Lines operated, published, scheduled service only from the airport nearest the winner’s residence served by Delta within the contiguous United States. If a winner does not live in a city served by Delta Air Lines, the winner is responsible for transportation to and from the nearest airport served by Delta Air Lines. Airline vouchers will not be refunded or redeemed for cash or credit at any time and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by Delta Air Lines. Expiration dates will not be extended. Certain restrictions may apply.
The Grand Prize will be forfeited if: (1) Grand Prize winner is not available to travel on the date specified by the Sponsor; or (2) proper travel documents (e.g., photo id, passport, etc.) are not obtained by a Grand Prize winner by the date specified by the Sponsor. The Grand Prize winner and his or her travel companion(s) must travel together on the same itinerary. If the Grand Prize winner is between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21), he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least twenty-one (21) years of age in order to check into the hotel. The Grand Prize winner is bound by the terms and conditions of all airlines and other third-party service providers used in connection with the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible if tickets, wrist bands, etc. are lost, stolen, or misplaced or if any booked transportation is missed for any reason by a Grand Prize winner or their guest and none will be replaced. Trip components are subject to change without notice.
A deposit or payment in advance, or presentation of a credit card by the winner, may be required at the time of check-in at the hotel. Unless otherwise noted, any hotel cancellations or changes to hotel reservations after confirmation must be made with the hotel directly, and the winner is solely responsible for any charges or fees arising from changes made directly with the hotel. Winner and the winner’s guest(s) must possess valid photo ID and required travel documents and are solely responsible for obtaining any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they wish to obtain at their own expense and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor and Administrator have not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Trip components are subject to change without notice.
All expenses and incidentals not specifically mentioned herein as being provided, are not included as part of the prize, and are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest(s), including, but not limited to: all ground transportation, travel and other applicable insurance, room service, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, food, beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges and any other personal expenses incurred. By participating, winner and guest(s) agree to maintain their behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any prize-related activity. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for their and their guests’ use of their prize. The Released Parties and/or any other relevant party reserve the right to remove or deny entry/participation to the winner and/or guest of winner who engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the prize-related venue. Grand Prize winner agrees that the Sponsor is not responsible in any way for any additional expenses, omissions, delays or re-routing resulting from any acts of any government or authority and acknowledge that they are solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of their guest related to any prize-related activity, including, without limitation, any actions, claims or liabilities related to a guest’s use of the prize.
If the prize-related event, in part or in its entirety, is unable to take place as planned for reasons including, but not limited to, scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponements, delays, an event of force majeure (any acts of God, natural catastrophes, public enemies, war, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, riot, strikes or labor difficulties, lockout, judicial or government order, or other requirement of law, or national emergencies or any other cause beyond the Sponsors’ reasonable control), an unforeseeable health event (e.g., pandemic or epidemic), or for any other reason whatsoever, then Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof.
7) POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION AND CLEARANCE: Potential winners will be contacted by the Administrator via email and may be required to complete, sign, and return the following documents (collectively, the “Documents”):  an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and where legal, a Publicity Release;  a travel release (for the Grand Prize winner and guest(s)); and  IRS Form W-9 to include winner’s social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service (required for any prize awarded valued at $600 or more). If the potential Grand Prize winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Administrator (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion); or (ii) fails to return the completed Documents by the date stated in the notification letter/email; or (iii) refuses the prize; or (iv) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such potential Grand Prize winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be notified, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8) OTHER INFORMATION: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a prize are the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence, including, email, with non-winning entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Parties.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Promotion and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at https://bit.ly/CocaColaGCCampCorralSweepstakes throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials from/about the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, including any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control such as a Force Majeure (e.g., war, riots, terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, blackouts, supply shortages, order of governmental authority,) an “act of God” (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. This Sweepstakes may be canceled or postponed by Sponsor, at any time, in its sole discretion, due to the ongoing pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus/COVID-19). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize. These Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Sweepstakes based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Parties.
11) WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Promotion, agree to release and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) downloading and using the App; (b) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion; (c) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (e) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Each prize winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
13) GENERAL: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning Entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question. Potential winners may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a potential winning Entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
14) DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW: This Promotion is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Atlanta, Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
15) WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after August 31, 2023 or after all winners have been verified, send an email with subject line: “Coca-Cola Presents Golden Corral Camp Corral Racing Sweepstakes” to email@example.com. All such requests must be received by September 30, 2023.
16) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd, Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.