OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
For the Safety of our Guests and Co-workers
We always operate in compliance with state and local health regulations. That is our standard at all times, not just during a pandemic.
- Reinforcing stringent hand-washing practices, requiring team members to wash their hands a minimum of every 20 minutes, or between tasks
- Diligently following all cleaning procedures, using approved and effective sanitizing products
- Cleaning/disinfecting all guest touchpoints frequently, complying with all FDA guidelines
- Sanitizing and disinfecting all tables, chairs, table condiments and caddies between each use
- Requiring gloves be worn by co-workers at all restaurants
- Daily temperature checks for all Co-workers and strictly require them to stay home if they are showing any signs of illness or fever-like symptoms
- Providing hand sanitizer stations throughout the restaurant for our guests and team members
- Asking that no one enter if you are sick, have a cough, runny nose, sore throat, muscle aches, or fever
- Asking that all children under 12 be accompanied at all times during visit
Frequently Asked Questions
As things start to return to normal, these are some of the most frequent questions we receive. If you have additional questions, please reach out through the Contact Us form.
Where required by local regulations, masks are required when not eating at your table. In accordance with the CDC guidelines, we request that any unvaccinated guests continue to wear masks in our restaurants.