Golden Corral® Summer Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASING A PRODUCT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Void where prohibited.
1) PROMOTION PERIOD: The Golden Corral® Summer Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) starts on July 19, 2021 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 12, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Promotion Period”) and is comprised of nine (9) Drawing Periods as described in Rule #4 below. The Sponsor runs the official clock for the Sweepstakes and will solely determine the time by which an entry is received.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the states of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin who at time of entry are 18 years of age or older (the “Entrant”).
Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (the “Sponsor”) and Coca-Cola Bottlers, Golden Corral Corporation (“Golden Corral”) and their respective parent companies, related subsidiaries and affiliated companies, franchisees, prize providers, and advertising and promotion agencies including Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees (collectively “Released Entities”), and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each Entrant by participating in the Promotion, agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3) HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes as further detailed below:
Via the Golden Corral App (with product purchase):
During the Promotion Period, visit a participating Golden Corral® location (corporate- or franchisee-operated). Using the Golden Corral App (the “App”), purchase any 16-ounce fountain beverage and then follow the instructions on the App to scan or enter the code found on your receipt to receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the Sweepstakes OR purchase any 32-ounce fountain beverage via the App and then follow the instructions on the App to scan or enter the code found on your receipt to receive two (2) entries into the Sweepstakes.
To download the App visit the Apple App Store for iOS devices or the Google Play Store for Android devices. There is no charge to download the App. For more details on the Golden Corral App and Golden Corral Rewards, visit https://www.goldencorral.com/rewards/.
Usage of the App will require a mobile device and therefore you may be charged for standard data rates according to the terms and conditions in your agreement with your wireless carrier. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
Via Mail (without product purchase):
To enter without making a purchase, handprint in English in black ink on a 3”x 5” piece of paper your complete name, mailing address, mobile phone number, email address, and date of birth and then mail in a properly stamped envelope to “Golden Corral Sweepstakes, PO Box 488, Syosset, NY 11791-0488” (the “Mail-in Entry”). To be entered into a Sweepstakes drawing as further detailed below in Rule #4, the Mail-in Entry must be postmarked by 9/13/2021 and received by 9/21/2021. Mail-In Entries that comply with the above requirements will be included in the respective drawing period when received. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, postage due, late, or inaccurate are void.
Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Any Entry information collected for/from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into; requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged.
Regardless of method of Entry, there is a maximum of ten (10) Entries per Drawing Period (as defined below) per Entrant during the promotion period. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Except where prohibited by law, Entrants irrevocably grant to Sponsor, its affiliates, agents and licensees, the royalty-free right and permission to unconditionally reproduce, store, transmit, publish, display, use or reuse your name and prize information, as well as any other information or materials arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes for advertising, promotional, commercial, publicity and/or any other purposes (without limitation), in any and all media now or hereafter known, in any language, throughout the world, and in any manner without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation of Entrant.
Unless prohibited by law, Entrants waive any rights of privacy, rights of publicity, intellectual property rights, and other rights that may preclude Sponsor from using or disclosing all or any part of your Entry in any manner and for any purpose. By participating, Entrants further release Sponsor from any future claims arising out of any use or disclosure of Entrants participation consistent with these Official Rules. By participating, Entrants acknowledge and agree that Entrants will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for participation or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules, whether chosen as a winner or not. Entrants further agree that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
4) PRIZE DRAWING AND DRAWING SCHEDULE: There will be a total of nine (9) random drawings conducted by the Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, from all eligible entries submitted during each applicable drawing period (the “Drawing Period”), as outlined in the “Drawing Schedule” below.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received per Drawing Period. With the exception of the Grand Prize Drawing, entries included in one Drawing Period will not be eligible for subsequent drawings. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules.
5) PRIZES: A total of two-hundred nine (209) prizes will be offered in the Sweepstakes as per the chart below:
Approximate Retail Value
Total Approximate Retail value
20 (twenty) $25 golden Corral Gift Cards
2 (two) Bowling Sets
2 (two) Giant Checkers
1 (one) Can Cornhole
1 (one) Giant Tumble Tower
Golden Corral for a Year (fulfilled via Gift Card)
The Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in the Sweepstakes is $9,148.80. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
6) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the issuer thereof. All prizes will be fulfilled by the Administrator by October 15, 2021. Limit one (1) prize per household throughout the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor is not responsible for damage to a prize or loss of a prize after the prize has been delivered to a confirmed winner. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes.
At Sponsor’s sole discretion, prize may vary to what has been advertised, pictured, etc. All details of prizes not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor.
8) GENERAL: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a prize are the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence, including, email, with non-winning entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Promotion and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at www.GoldenCorral.com/SummerSweepstakes throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials from/about the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, including any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control such as a Force Majeure (e.g., war, riots, terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, blackouts, supply shortages, order of governmental authority,) an “act of God” (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties.
This Sweepstakes may be canceled or postponed by Sponsor, at any time, in its sole discretion, due to the ongoing pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus/COVID-19). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize. These Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Sweepstakes based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Parties.
11) WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Promotion, agree to release and hold harmless Released Entities from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) downloading and using the App; (b) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion; (c) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (e) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Each prize winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
13) DISPUTES: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning Entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to a username/e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning usernames/e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the username/e-mail address in question. Potential winners may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a potential winning Entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
14) GOVERNING LAW: This Promotion is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Atlanta, Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
15) WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after September 30, 2021 or after all winners have been verified, send an email with subject line: “Golden Corral Summer Sweepstakes ” to email@example.com. All such requests must be received by September 30, 2021.
16) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd, Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
Golden Corral Corporation is not a sponsor of the promotion.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
© 2021 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. These Official Rules may not be copied, edited, or used for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the express written consent of Marden-Kane, Inc.
Golden Corral® Summer Sweepstakes
LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PROMOTION TERMS
Printed collateral supporting the promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM ET on 7/19/2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 9/12/2021. Open to only residents of eligible states 18 years of age or older at time of entry. For rules, eligibility, free method of entry, and complete details visit www.GoldenCorral.com/SummerSweepstakes. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM ET on 7/19/2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 9/12/2021. Open to only residents of eligible states 18 years of age or older at time of entry. For rules, eligibility, free method of entry, and complete details visit
Full Disclaimer – Footer
ABBREVIATED RULES: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. The Golden Corral Summer Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, & WI who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM ET on 7/19/2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 9/12/2021. Two ways to enter: (i) Automatic: each entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the Sweepstakes after purchasing any 16 ounce fountain beverage via their Golden Corral App (the “App”) at a participating Golden Corral location AND then scanning or entering the code found on the receipt as required. One (1) bonus entry into the Sweepstakes will also be awarded when purchasing a 32 ounce fountain beverage. To download the App visit the Apple App Store for iOS devices or the Google Play Store for Android devices. There is no charge to download the App. For more details on the Golden Corral App and Golden Corral Rewards, visit https://www.goldencorral.com/rewards/. (ii) Via Mail: Handprint in English in black ink on a 3”x5” piece of paper your complete name, mailing address, mobile phone number, email address, date of birth and mail in a properly stamped envelope to “Golden Corral Summer Sweepstakes PO Box 488, Syosset, NY 11791-0488 USA”. To be entered in the Sweepstakes drawing, the Mail-in Entry must be postmarked by 9/13/2021 and received by 9/20/2021. Limit of two (2) Entries per person, per day regardless of entry method utilized. Two Hundred Nine (209) prizes will be offered in the Sweepstakes. Total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes is $9,149.80. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entrants participating in the Sweepstakes. For full Official Rules, free method of entry and complete details visit www.GoldenCorral.com/SummerSweepstakes. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.